Thursday, 18 April 2013

Turkish Deputy PM Speaks Out About German/Nazi Suspicions

As we mentioned previously, the trial of a neo-Nazi in Germany was largely condemned before it started, as the Bavarian Courts had excluded Turkish media from being present at the trial - despite the fact that the trial concerns murders by the neo-Nazi group NSU of a number of Turkish people.

Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdağ

The neo-Nazi murder trial in Germany does not have any significance anymore for Turkey, since the result is pre-determined, Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdağ has said.

“The ruling of the Munich State High Court will have no significance from now on for me,” Bozdağ told Anatolia news agency. “The court has not started the trial yet. But this is a court that ended the trial even before it started.”

Germany's highest court postponed the start of the trial early this week after announcing an overhaul of disputed rules on media access.

Proceedings were to have begun on April 17 against a woman accused of being part of a Nazi cell blamed for 10 murders. But after Germany’s top court ordered the Munich judges last week to expand foreign media access to the trial, its starting date had to be put back, in a move victims groups called a “catastrophe.” Hearings are now to begin on May 6, the court said.

Beate Zschaepe, believed to be the last surviving member of a gang known as the National Socialist Underground (NSU) accused of killing eight Turks, a Greek man and a German policewoman between 2000 and 2007, is to stand trial with four alleged accomplices.

Bozdağ stressed that there is an atmosphere that the trial is a show, for ‘completing routines.’

“The court chief has lost his neutrality. You cannot expect a justice from a trial whose head lost his neutrality. This trial is over for us, we are waiting the result as a mere formality.”

We are waiting for confirmation of the specifics Bozdağ refers to, however as we mentioned prviously, Germany uses this court when Nazis are on trial because members of this court are linked to the Nazi charity 'Stille Hilfe'.

Expanding on other concerns linked to Germany, Bozdağ has called on German authorities to investigate claims that two recent fires may have been racially motivated.

"The German authorities and police should take into consideration the claims that neo-Nazis or other groups may be involved in perpetrating arson. All the questions regarding the incidents should be asked, their possible answers should be determined and the public should be informed about the answers by German authorities,"

Bozdag's comments come after two fires ripped through apartment buildings in Cologne and Stuttgart in March, killing 10 people.

Those apartments housed residents primarily of Turkish descent

As ever, it is impossible to tell where German intelligence ends and neo-Nazism begins.

1 comment:

  1. Its has already been established- this crime has govt. links, i.e. a false flag.